Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Violet Kraft Notepad by Sandra



Evening all, 

So the official colour of the year for 2018 is Ultra Violet, and I think we can all take a little inspiration from Sandra's project today, which is a cute little notepad cover.




  • Measure the front of your notepad, and cut the same size out of Kraft paper.

  • Take your Dollie stencil and sponge Wilted Violet Distress Oxide ink all over the Kraft paper

  • Tear a little piece in the upper left corner and glue a resin zipper pull underneath






Sponge the Lavender Mist Scrapiniec chipboard with Distress Oxide Wilted Violet and Cracked Pistachio

I used a photo from my stash to layer under the chipboard frame and cut it to fit. I used foam tape to adhere it to my paper and to create some dimension.





















I added 2 of the copper filigree metal corners to balance my composition.

As a finishing touch I used pearl drops to the dots on the stencilled background, with some glass dome cabochons.






























Sandra's Shopping List

 All the products used are linked above 



I really love this project, wouldn't this be a lovely gift for someone. Using pearl drops on the stencil is a great idea to give a totally different look. 

 We would love it if you can leave a comment to support our designers.


More can be seen from Sandra on her blog http://crea-sandra.blogspot.com 

Thank you for looking 

Jules xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment