Hope you are enjoying your weekend and are having some crafty time.
- Cover a 6 x 6 card blank with patterned paper and then add gesso randomly around the card
- Spritz with red and orange ink and leave to dry
- Stamp a texture stamp around the base of the card
- Cut a piece of bandage into strips and spritz with ink, once dry rough up the edges a bit and glue to edges of the card.
- I used a die to create the photo strips which i added to the edge of the card.
- Cut a leaf shape out of one of the toppers using a nesting die and then adhere to centre of the card
- paint up a few of the resin leaves in rust red and orange before adhering them to the card
- Finish off by adding a few large paper flowers.
Amazing to add die cuts filmstrips to this card, the white just sets off all the rich colours, great card, thanks Katie.
If you would like to see more of Katie's projects, please check out her blog https://whatkatiedid2.blogspot.co.uk/
We would love you to support our designers and leave a lovely comment.