Search This Blog

Sunday 22 October 2017

Autumn ATC's By Jules


Hello Crafter's




So its my turn on the blog tonight using Octobers' Goodie Box, Changing Seasons.
I have have made 3 ATC's, which I have never made before, but after spying some at a recent craft show, they made there way home with me, and now I have over 100 blank card lol:)








  • For my first one, I used the leaf stencil from the box with Prima Modelling Paste and covered with embossing enamels to melt.

  • Ink the edges with distress ink. I chopped up 3 pieces of Scrapiniec Honeyconb chipboard and painted orange.
  • Next chop up one of the Prima Ambermoon sheets of paper to use under the leaves.
  • I stuck all this down and used some of the leafs from the box to make a mini autumn wreath.
  • To finish I added some of our Orange Art Sand and Prima mini stones to create some texture, and used Prima Art Wax over the top for extra shine.
  • For the 2 card, I used a Lindy's spray through the leaf stencil and cut a topper and paper strip for the box. This was distressed and inked. With the topper I added some thick card to raise up.
  • Taking 2 of the resin leaves, I coloured with paint and wax. 
  • To finish, I added a piece of the honeycomb chipboard, Satin bow double tied and lots of thick gold glitter pieces

  • My last ATC is my favourite one, for this one I use the leaf stencil again with a blending tool and distress ink to create my background. This stencil is becoming a firm favourite. 



  • Again strip of paper and a topper were distressed and inked and raised again with thick card.


  • I used the last chipboard piece, 2 sprigs of wheat, 1 of the fabric flowers and a paper flowers to embellish.



  • I added our Glitzy Stones in bronze with some Prima Mini Art Stones, into the flower and around the card and finished with some more Lindy's spray.




I really hope you like my first try ATC's, I can see why people become addicted to creating and swapping them.

Thanks for looking and I hope you can leave a nice comment :) 

Jules xx








1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous Julie. Well done creating your first ATCs. Just 97 to go lol!

    ReplyDelete