Search This Blog

Sunday 11 June 2017

Circle Journal Round One 2015

Hello

Well I can't believe its taken me so long to post these photos. Back in 2015 Chris Cresswell started a Journal Circle and the brief was to make one 8 x 10" as a maximum size.
I had never made one before and I looked at all the very complicated ways on binding but settled on a very basic 4 stitch one through the middle of the pages and covered the outside pages with fabric, this was ready to decorate later, but alas later never came and its still to do :) 



Here's my inside cover pages






First in the page is this very textured and stunning girl from Catherine Johnson




Another beautiful girl from Clare Lloyd 




A page full of texture and 3d designs from Claire Snowdon





Love the white boarder to emphasise the great design from Gabby Price




Bright & colourful from Linda Regan




Very cool design from Chris 





 I still have 2 double pages to fill in this journal. which I will do and show them at some point. 



Thanks for everyone's fab art, its stunning and all very different, love my Journal 


 Jules xx






2 comments:

  1. Hi Jules, it's lovely looking back on this now! Every single page is just beautiful! Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Such fun to look back to the first round. I adore my journal but still aren't completed the back page! This has inspired me to do just that! Wonderful art work. Fabulous ideas. Exciting to think we are about to launch 'Round 3'.

    ReplyDelete