Search This Blog

Monday 25 July 2016

Family Canvas by Linda DT Member

Hello Happy Monday 

We have our last post from Linda for the July box - Boooo!!
The box will be on sale until the sell out, so if you would like one please click here to go to the website 




Family Canvas 


I gave the canvas a coat of Gesso then using the Tim Holtz tissue paper added strips with PVA Glue.


Using a baby wipe I colour washed with Distress paint antique linen to give a vintage look.



I then tore sheets of music and some of the Prima Vintage Emporium notelets and distressed with Distress Ink aged mahogany.  The ribbon I folded into the middle on each side and adhered to the canvas, I then distressed around the frame with aged mahogany distress pen.


The wooden tree and family where given a coat of Adirondak paint in mushroom then adhered to canvas.


The Tim Holtz Found Relatives card has been cut down, distressed around edges with my scissors then matted and layered onto vintage emporium card which has also been distressed. I then added the metal charm under the image and added button along the bottom onto the ribbon.


To finish off the canvas I added paper and metal flowers to the tree, made a flower with the lace and added the metal flower to the centre.

Linda's Blogs - http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com
http://lindasimpsoncraftypeiceofheaven.wordpress.com

Oh Linda this is super cute, I love how you have decorated the tree and the shabby chic
 feel :)

Thanks for looking and I hope you can leave a nice comment

Jules xx




No comments:

Post a Comment