Search This Blog

Saturday 23 July 2016

Alerted red frame by Linda, DT member

Hello, I hope you are having a fab weekend, I am on a little weekend break with my 2 lovely dogs, oh and the OH lol :) 

Linda is to show you how to make the most amazing little frame, using some of the packaging from the box. 




Alerted red frame



Using the red tissue paper that the contents were wrapped in, I tore into little pieces and decoupaged them onto the frame with PVA Glue




The next step was to add the musical paper to the inside but first distressing with Distress Ink aged mahogany.



This snapshot shows how I dry brushed Distress Ink antique linen over the tissue paper, the effect look beautiful.


The next step was to decorate the inside of the frame with the flowers, charms and pearl gem. The label is from one of the Prima Vintage Emporium notecards



 To finish off I added the applique butterfly, 4 red pearl gems and the word "Love" is cut out again from one of the Prima Vintage Emporium notecards.


Wow Linda I love this piece and how you have used the red tissue paper from the packaging to create a stunning effect with the frame and the centre floral piece is gorgeous

Thanks for looking and I hope yo can leave a nice comment

Jules xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment