Search This Blog

Saturday 16 July 2016

8x8 card from Linda. DT


Hello, hope you are having a great weekend.

We have another fab post from Linda, this time she has designed a fab 8x8 card for us, this is my personal favourite size card, using some of the contents of the July craft box, for details please click here


8x8 card from Linda 



 Onto an 8 x 8 white square scalloped edge card I matted and layered Kraft card.  Taking 2 of the Prima Vintage Emporium notecards I cut into 2 pieces each measure 7 x 8.5 cm, distressed the edges with Tim Hotlz distress pen aged mahogany.



I then took a piece of the dictionary paper and tore around then distressed with aged mahogany.


Using string from the packaging I wrapped around and then adhered to base card.  I trimmed down the Tim Holtz Found Relative card and matted and layered onto Kraft card.  I added the metal charm which reads "live your dream"
To finish off I added buttons to two corners, 4 blue pearl gems and die cut word friends.






I am sure you will agree this is a fantastic card and she has used just a small amount of materials to make it. 

Linda's blog is -  http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.co.uk/
You Tube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/malta1960

Thanks for looking and I hope you can leave a nice comment

Jules xx


No comments:

Post a Comment