I am so excited to introduce you to our brand new Design Team, each month they will be bringing you inspiration on crafting with your goodies boxes and maybe even some other products from Artful Days ;)
We shall be seeing lots of projects over the coming months, but first up on tonight's blog is Teresa with a fabulous Metallic Mixed Media Panel using this months Goodie Box Tweet Tweet.
1.Glue a piece of patterned paper onto the grey board panel. Take some scraps of scrunched tissue paper from the packaging and glue in place with Mod Podge around the edges for texture.
2. Use mica sprays in black, gold, blue and purple to cover the panel allowing certain areas of the background pattern to show through. Keep spritzing until you are happy with the effect.
3. Paint the wooden embellishments and fabric flower with a coat of black gesso and allow to dry.
4. Arrange the embellishments on the panel and glue into place with all purpose glue once you are happy with the placement. Add some of the little texture stones and a sparkle gem and carefully apply black gesso to these too.
5. Use more mica sprays and gilding waxes to highlight the texture and shapes of the embellishments.
6. Add a sticker sentiment to finish.
I am sure that you will agree a stunning first piece from Teresa.
We would love it if you can leave a comment to support our designers.
More from Teresa can be found on her blog - http://thefatcactus.co.uk
There is still a small amount of Septembers boxes left, please visit the store on www.artfuldays.co.uk
Teresa has kindly made us an unboxing video so you can have a quick look at the contents:)
Thank you for looking